There can be several issues that make the touch screen of your iPhone not respond to touches, and the solution to the problem differs depending on the reason. Here we have compiled ways for mobile phone repairs at home when issues of touchscreen arises in your iPhone
When it doesn’t respond when using certain application:
Uninstall the app and send a message to the developer
- Look for the app on your iPhone’s home screen and lightly press and hold your finger on the app icon.
- Tap the little ‘X’ that appears in the upper-left corner of the application icon
- Then tap on delete to uninstall the app from your device and restart it.
- Open App Store and tap on Search to look for the application to complaint
- Tal the app icon and then scroll down to details, there tap Developer’s Website
- Look for the contact details of the developer and send a message describing your issues that arouse due to the app.
When it sometimes doesn’t respond
The issue might be with the iPhone’s software, then you would have to troubleshoot your phone by restarting it
- Press and hold the lower volume button or the side button on the opposite side of the volume button until the power off slider appears
- Drag the slider and then wait or thirty seconds until your device turns off
- After your device has turned off, press and hold the side button on the right side of the iPhone until you see the Apple logo.
When restarting doesn’t improve the condition
In such cases factory reset your phone
- After backing up your iPhone data, go to Settings> General> Reset and then Select Erase All Content and Settings
- Type the password or passcode and then tap Erase iPhone that comes written in red.
- Enter your Apple ID password to confirm the reset your iPhone
- Then go to iTunes or Finder and tap on ‘Restore iPhone’
When your screen doesn’t respond at all
In such cases you might have to hard reset
- Press and hold the lower volume button or the side button on the opposite side of the volume button until the Apple Logo.
- Then restart your phone as mentioned in the earlier step.
When it has Hardware Issues
Another reason for touch-screen issues might be the hardware, if you have dropped your iPhone or damaged the screen. The screen might be cracked or there might be loose connection or issues with the circuitry. In such cases it is best to get your phone repaired by any professional iPhone Repair Service Center like Ifixed who provide full iPhone repair services at the customer’s convenience. Ifixed will come down to your place of convenience and repair every sort of iPhone issues arising in all models of iPhone with a lifetime warranty.